The meeting of two, the miracle of three more. God's handiwork that we adore.

We are a family of a Daddy Bee, Mommy Bee, Super Bee, Princess Bee, and Cuddle Bee.
Daddy Bee ~ Lovable, hardworking, dedicated, Daddy to the colony.
Mommy Bee ~ The tired looking bee with a smile that always has time for cuddles and hugs.
Super Bee ~ Super smart bee with super energy and super cuddler.
Princess Bee ~ Spunky yet sweet princess bee with attitude.
Cuddle Bee ~ Lovable, cuddly, physical little bee.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Attempt Number 2

I've decided to forgo the addictions of Facebook. I am here now and avoiding playing games and wasting time as much as I can possibly muster. The convictions are too great and the lack of productivity is weighing heavy on my heart. So here I will gather my thoughts and toss them into the cyber wind to release, repent and renew for another day. Whether this attempt at blogging is a success is yet to be seen. I have yet to decide if I have the time, energy, or even the talent to think in print. Here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment