The meeting of two, the miracle of three more. God's handiwork that we adore.

We are a family of a Daddy Bee, Mommy Bee, Super Bee, Princess Bee, and Cuddle Bee.
Daddy Bee ~ Lovable, hardworking, dedicated, Daddy to the colony.
Mommy Bee ~ The tired looking bee with a smile that always has time for cuddles and hugs.
Super Bee ~ Super smart bee with super energy and super cuddler.
Princess Bee ~ Spunky yet sweet princess bee with attitude.
Cuddle Bee ~ Lovable, cuddly, physical little bee.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm a blogging fail.

I have tried this before and there is a reason.. I have good excuses for my failure to keep up with blogging. Honestly. I have three kiddos and I've been sick and dealing with sick kiddos and I have laundry and dishes and homeschooling and.. a short attention span. I fail to stick with things. I wish I had all of my ducks in a row but they just keep meandering as soon as I think they're in the right place. Where on earth did that saying come from anyway? There is a prime example of my short attention span. Meandering thoughts. Oh well. I'm impressed I even made it back a second time! Hopefully I'll meander my thoughts back this way again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment