The meeting of two, the miracle of three more. God's handiwork that we adore.

We are a family of a Daddy Bee, Mommy Bee, Super Bee, Princess Bee, and Cuddle Bee.
Daddy Bee ~ Lovable, hardworking, dedicated, Daddy to the colony.
Mommy Bee ~ The tired looking bee with a smile that always has time for cuddles and hugs.
Super Bee ~ Super smart bee with super energy and super cuddler.
Princess Bee ~ Spunky yet sweet princess bee with attitude.
Cuddle Bee ~ Lovable, cuddly, physical little bee.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's been a while, I know.. but with my growing fan club topping out at zero still, it didn't seem exactly urgent that I rush back and post my thoughts on the deep topics of life. So, I'm here anyway. Why? To what purpose is this blogging stuff I've started? Is there any reason at all for this? Anywho, less pressing and deep thoughts involve, what's for breakfast? I will ponder that now as I head to bed. Sleep tight big world out there. God watch over you and keep you safe. .

No comments:

Post a Comment