The meeting of two, the miracle of three more. God's handiwork that we adore.

We are a family of a Daddy Bee, Mommy Bee, Super Bee, Princess Bee, and Cuddle Bee.
Daddy Bee ~ Lovable, hardworking, dedicated, Daddy to the colony.
Mommy Bee ~ The tired looking bee with a smile that always has time for cuddles and hugs.
Super Bee ~ Super smart bee with super energy and super cuddler.
Princess Bee ~ Spunky yet sweet princess bee with attitude.
Cuddle Bee ~ Lovable, cuddly, physical little bee.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Loving life.. been busy..

I have no dedication to writing for my own amusements, therefore, I have no required times to blog about my comings and goings. So there, self. I showed me. It is too late to try to make sense. My life is a busy one and I'm absolutely in love with my husband and I adore my kidlets to no end. That is excuse enough. Praise Jesus! Thank you for this amazing family that I have the honor to spend my life with. I don't deserve such sweet grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment