The meeting of two, the miracle of three more. God's handiwork that we adore.

We are a family of a Daddy Bee, Mommy Bee, Super Bee, Princess Bee, and Cuddle Bee.
Daddy Bee ~ Lovable, hardworking, dedicated, Daddy to the colony.
Mommy Bee ~ The tired looking bee with a smile that always has time for cuddles and hugs.
Super Bee ~ Super smart bee with super energy and super cuddler.
Princess Bee ~ Spunky yet sweet princess bee with attitude.
Cuddle Bee ~ Lovable, cuddly, physical little bee.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dear Diary...

I may as well utilize this as my diary, for lack of interest by the outside world. C'est la vie.

As for my day today, I spent a majority of it trying to teach a five-year-old how to multiply. It was actually quite fun for both of us! I don't love math, so it was interesting to say the least. I love how patient my little guy is with me when I'm trying to explain something that he is truly interested in. We actually bonded over his Wrap-Ups Mastering Multiplication in Ten Days workbook. He told me it is the 'funbook' though, not a workbook. Here's to that half-full glass! I love you, Super Bee!

No comments:

Post a Comment